Get to know our Operations Manager, Paul!
Thompson Brothers, part of The County Group have over 300 members of staff who all participate towards our fantastic local broker ethos.
- What is your name, job title and location (branch)? Paul Barrington, Operations Manager, Thompson Brothers Insurance, Stockport.
- How long have you been working in insurance for? 28 Years.
- What does your job entail? Making sure everybody knows what they are doing and what a vital role they play in the success of our business. Ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- How did you get into insurance? An advert in the jobs section of the local paper.
- Favourite part of the job? Working with a variety of people on a daily basis. No two days are the same.
- What is it like being part of The County Group? It’s great! It has helped us strengthen our insurer relationships and given us a much greater buying power with access to wider policy wordings. We are able to transact business as we always have done only now with the resources of a national broker.
- Why should potential customers take out their insurance with you? Because we are knowledgeable, friendly and local.
- Particular insurance policies/ schemes that are competitive at your branch. We offer a wide range of polices and have a product specialist in each field. I would like to think we have insurance solution for everyone.